I like to imagine Seven got confused about human intimacy and just went around kissing random objects - especially that umbrella.
My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
you need less jesus
An international team of astronomers has discovered an exotic young planet that is not orbiting a star. This free-floating planet, dubbed PSO J318.5-22, is just 80 light-years away from Earth and has a mass only six times that of Jupiter. The planet formed a mere 12 million years ago, a newborn in planet lifetimes.
"We have never before seen an object free-floating in space that that looks like this. It has all the characteristics of young planets found around other stars, but it is drifting out there all alone," explained team leader Dr. Michael Liu of the Institute for Astronomy at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. “I had often wondered if such solitary objects exist, and now we know they do.”
The discovery paper of PSO J318.5-22 is being published by Astrophysical Journal Letters and is available at http://arxiv.org/abs/1310.0457.
Image: Artist’s conception of PSO J318.5-22. Credit: MPIA/V. Ch. Quetz
10 Notes on Educating
1. “We” — that is, the collective existence of trans people — do not have to do so.
2. When one of us is asked, it is perfectly reasonable for us to say “no”.
3. If you ask nice, we might point you to the people in our community whom we, as individuals, feel do a good job at it.
4. Not all education on trans stuff is of the same value.
5. What one trans person tells you may differ from what another trans person tells you. As a result, they might both be right, both be wrong, or be all manner of right and wrong because trans people are just as subject to encountering bad infromation about themselves as you are.
6. Most of us were *just* as confused about this as you are. We learned it, you can too. We learned it because we had to. Your not having to does not mean we now have to teach you.
7. People died so that you could ask us to teach you. Really. Try to remember that.
8. The trans community needs money. The people who teach this stuff, often use that money to help other trans people. Asking me to do it for free is telling me that what I know has no value to you. Not really all that encouraging.
9. There are trans charities out there that do this stuff all the time. You could look them up. I can point you to some, if you ask me how you can help trans people, instead of telling me I need to help you, first.
10. You’ve just learned a bunch about trans stuff that you didn’t know before. Now would be a good time to say thank you.